Why hasn't Samsung's Infinity Display been copied?

Why hasn't Samsung's Infinity Display been copied

Hello,

With all the notch copy talk, I was wondering why other Android phones haven't copied Samsung's iconic design of the infinity display. When I see that display I know immediately its Samsung. However, now with all these notches, Apple basically loses all its brand catchet that it had (only took 3 months). Why hasn't this happened to Samsung? Is it because they manufacture the display and no one else can copy it? If so, that gives Samsung a huge advantage. What do you think?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/1/17066404/why-hasnt-samsungs-infinity-display-been-copied

Blockchain Application Examples

Thanks

view counter

Сейчас на форуме

admin afisha
Євген Кудлай
Лариса Брежнєва

Зарегистрированных 3
Гостей 2034
Администраторов 0

Статистика

Всего тем на форумах 208597
Все сообщения 272258
Всего зарегистрированных пользователей 66043
Последний зарегистрированный пользователь OlaOlaR

Вы можете отметить интересные вам фрагменты текста, которые будут доступны по уникальной ссылке в адресной строке браузера.