Building Credit for a New Small Business

Building Credit for a New Small Business

Hello,

My S Corporation was formed in 2016 and I have since then been using Debit cards for all transactions. I'd like to start building credit for the business and would like to apply for a Credit Card and secure loans in the future. How do I go about it?

My understanding is that most if not all Business Credit Cards require a personal guarantee and that impacts your personal credit and not the business credit score. Is that a correct understanding? I've heard of "secured business credit cards" that claim to help build business credit. Should I apply for one of these?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php235367
Explainer production

view counter

Статистика

Всего тем на форумах 208581
Все сообщения 272258
Всего зарегистрированных пользователей 66042
Последний зарегистрированный пользователь OlaOlaR

Вы можете отметить интересные вам фрагменты текста, которые будут доступны по уникальной ссылке в адресной строке браузера.